1. I do a countdown to get out of bed in the morning. I HATE getting up. So I say to myself, "Okay, count to 30 (or 15, or 100 depending on how badly I hate to move), and then get up." Once I finish counting, I get up, or I'll feel like I lied to myself. I do it all.the.time.
2. I cannot drink from a can of soda without cleaning off the top. My preference is with paper towel and water, but I'll definitely use my shirt in a pinch. Not that I can "wipe" away germs, but it makes me feel like I'm drinking less dirt.
3. When I was younger I used to spin in the mirror trying to become Wonder Woman. (Did I tell that once before?) I was like 10 (or older.) Yikes. When I never turned, I didn't think it was because she was a fictional character; I thought it was because I couldn't possibly spin as fast as was necessary to transform. Now that my 3 year old wants to be Batman (used to be Spidey & Superman), I can't even fault him.
4. Every since I turned 32, (4+ weeks ago) I have become a choco-holic. I swear. I crave chocolate all of the time. Thing is, it used to make me sick. Sure-fire nausea. But now, I baked my first chocolate cake over Thanksgiving, and ate most of it myself. This is so not a good habit to start this late in the game. I am in no mood to start burning new calories off. Oh well, let me think about while I eat this Butterfinger.
5. I am keeping the birthday decorations up in my office and on my office door just to spite a co-worker who yells "Happy Birthday" at me everyday to try and force me to take them down. He must not know 'bout me. I'll keep the damn things up til the next birthday. Simply on GP. Don't play.
6. I just learned what G.P. meant in 2006 and now I look for opportunities to use it. I actually can't remember right this minute what the "p" stands for, but I know I used it right in #5. General Practice, Property, wait is it Practice, that sounds right.
7. I take on the accents of others after talking to them for a while. e.g., I have a friend from New Orleans, and oftentimes I say Bebby (instead of baby) and other N.O. accented words. Sometimes I'll accidentally use a Brooklyn accent in the middle of a sentence. Caribbean too. It's the damndest thing. I swear words just come out weird sometimes. My friends generally call me on it, and ridicule me as they should.
*tagged by browngirl.